Thursday, November 10, 2016

Dana Point Fine Jewelry Reviews

Jewelers in and Around Dana Point

http://gemsnloansdanapoint.com/

“ I walked in the door and Kursten was like a breath of fresh air as she offered to help me. Not everyone can impress a new customer. She did 110% and my order was complex. She took the information I gave her and was full speed ahead. What a professional! My husband & I want to thank her again. She made us permanent customers. ” 

We will buy any amount of gold or Jewelry. We will also buy diamonds in any size, watches in any condition, coins in any grade from good to mint, whether circulated or uncirculated, paper currency in any condition, broken jewelry, and more. We have a large variety of affordable silver jewelry!Pawn shopping is fun! Bring your family your loved ones and explore the vast inventory that a pawnshop offers. We have something for everyone. Our jewelry and engagements rings are priced affordably. Fill up your shopping bag with great bargains at Gems N 'Loans. We service Dana Point, San Clemente, Capistrano, and Orange County!

No comments:

Post a Comment